Are you ready to rock NaNo this year?
You know you can do this, but big goals and long projects are always easier with support from friends, right?
Sign up for NaNo Coaching this year, and you and I will start with an individual call to ensure you're prepared for 30 wild days of writing. Do you have a story idea yet? Do you know the basics of your tale but want to solidify some aspects? Are you unsure of how much time you'll be able to dedicate to writing each day or each week?
Personalized NaNoWriMo Coaching Sessions
Don't worry! We're going to discuss all of that to set you up for success.
People have used their kickoff calls for things like:
- Brainstorming story ideas
- Plotting specific books
- Craft and writing related discussions
- Mindset coaching
- Productivity hacks
- Writing systems and technology chats
It’s your time – and we can focus on whatever you need so you’re ready to jump into the deep end November 1st.
Group Support, Accountability and Work Sessions
Between November 1st and November 30th, you'll have several opportunities each week to join a co-working session via Zoom, another individual check-in with me at the mid-point or when you're struggling and need help, and three online milestone celebrations of the progress everyone has made. You are welcome to join as many of the Zoom events as you want.
Get ready to slay NaNoWriMo in 2021!
- A 45-minute one-on-one (1:1) call with me before November 1st to ensure you're prepared to write in November 🦸♀️
- Kick-off group call on Zoom Nov 1st 🤩
- Up to FIVE co-working sessions each week that run 60-90 minutes to help keep you on track 👩💻
- A 30-minute 1:1 check-in with me where we tackle questions, breakthroughs, and obstacles 🧐
- Mid-month group Zoom call for encouragement 🥳 (and maybe group commiseration 😉)
- Nov 30th group Zoom call to celebrate everything we accomplished 🎉
The co-working sessions will be scheduled between 6am and 10pm US Eastern time.
The three Zoom milestone calls will be scheduled at 8pm on Nov 1, 15 and 30.